Mid Level Graphic Designer Wanted
Searching for a versatile creative company, love the sun, sand and surf, then you’ll love this role…
In a world where designers made the rules we would have a lot of fun designing the signs for the toilets. In reality because of political correctness and also perhaps “good taste” we rarely get an open brief to explore the rarely explored.
Key Responsibilities, Experience and Personal Qualities:
Have the maturity to understand briefs and see opportunities rather than problems.
Ability to quote and project manage branding and design projects.
Strong creative skills that can be applied to print, web and motion graphics projects.
- You are an ideas person not just a designer solely interested in aesthetics.
- Have an open mind to learn and become a well rounded designer.
- Direct contact with our local and national clients.
- Take projects from creative to final completion and then roll out.
- Contribute as a team member in collaborative workshops involving colleagues, suppliers and clients.
- A positive and friendly attitude and strong work ethics.
- Are self motivated, organised and able to work well within a team and autonomously.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience.
- Expert in using Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in corporate branding, advertising campaigns, packaging, event displays and signage.
- Competent touch typing skills.
Important but less essential
- Experience working in After Effects or Adobe Premier.
- Website design is not essential but beneficial, if you have an eagerness to learn we’ll teach you how to build websites.
- Photography and illustration skills.
Why Brown Ink Design?
Besides the fact that we are based in one of the most sort after places to live in Victoria, Brown Ink Design offers a work place with a great variety of creative work from a diverse client base spread all over Australia. You’ll work in a creative environment where your ideas and work will be applauded and appreciated. We work hard but not at the expense of a little fun.
Remuneration is based on experience. Please email samples of your design work (PDF 8Mb size limit) and resume by the 12h October 2018 to ::
email :: email@example.com
Brown Ink Design
Studio 5, 12 Castles Drive, Torquay VIC 3228
tel :: 03 5264 7144