Senior Web/Graphic Designer Wanted
Searching for a versatile creative company, love the sun, sand and surf, then you’ll love this role…
A fantastic opportunity exists for a tertiary qualified and talented senior website/graphic designer to join Brown Ink Design on a full time basis to work with our national & local clients. You will work on a large variety of projects and deliver high quality digital design, print and branding outcomes. This sought after position is based in our Torquay studio, offering you the opportunity to live the lifestyle dream.
Key Responsibilities, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Have the maturity to understand briefs and see opportunities rather than problems.
- Ability to quote and project manage branding and design projects.
- Strong creative skills and Graphic Design skills that can be applied to print, web and motion graphics projects.
- Enthusiastic and have a willingness to take on project ownership.
- Direct contact with our local and national clients.
- Take projects from creative to final completion and then roll out.
- Contribute as a team member in collaborative workshops involving colleagues, suppliers and clients.
- A positive and friendly attitude and strong work ethic.
- Are self motivated, organised and able to work well within a team and autonomously.
- Minimum 6 years industry experience.
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Expert knowledge in WordPress.
- Experience working on E-commerce websites.
- WHM and cPanel management skills.
- HTML and CSS programming skills
- Experience in corporate branding, advertising campaigns (digital & print), packaging, event displays and signage.
Important but less essential
- Java Script and PHP programming skills.
- Migration and deployment of websites.
- Experience working in After Effects or Premiere Pro.
- Photography skills.
Why Brown Ink Design?
Besides the fact that we are based in one of the most sought after places to live in Victoria, Brown Ink Design offers a work place with a great variety of creative work from a diverse range of clients. You’ll work in a creative environment where your ideas and work will be applauded and appreciated. And last but not least, we have awesome Christmas parties!
Email your application with a small sample of your folio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: November 18th 2020 or when position filled.
Remuneration is based on experience. Please email samples of your design work (PDF 10Mb size limit) and resume by the 18th November 2020 to ::
email :: email@example.com
Brown Ink Design
Studio 5, 12 Castles Drive, Torquay VIC 3228
tel :: 03 5264 7144